3. Viking Sea
My husband & I had wanted to go to Greece. When I was researching travel options, I found this cruise available & going to the Holy Land really appealed. The ship was lovely with excellent customer service. We especially enjoyed the enrichment lectures and got to know & visit with some of the lecturers. It added a lot to the various ports of call, especially Athens & the Holy Land. On the shore excursions in Israel, especially, we enjoyed having lunch in two different kibbutz & enjoyed learning about that aspect of Jewish culture. The food was excellent. The most moving experience was standing by the Sea of Galilee, on the spot of the Sermon on the Mount, and hearing those words read aloud. I'm afraid we may be spoiled for any other cruise line and have already been debating what our next trip with Viking will be. I can't wait!

Great Cruise!

Viking Sea Cruise Review by lunaluara

lunaluara’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Cabin 3017(?)
Clean, well appointed, comfortable; steward brought us more pillows & when we found it to be a little warm due to the heated floor in the bathroom, they came & turned that feature off.