3. Emerald Princess
We chose this cruise because it was during school holidays and the departure from Sydney was easy for us. Last January we cruised with Princess out of Singapore and enjoyed it so much decided to go again. The 11 night South Pacific Islands Cruise was great and we were blessed with great weather. We enjoyed having relaxing beach days on a couple of stops and also enjoyed a couple of busy days in port on organised tours. Everything from the food to entertainment to the amazingly comfortable beds to the very friendly staff was all fantastic. As I read some other peoples reviews, I actually wonder if they were on the same ship, as I couldn't find faulty with anything but I guess there are people that see the world differently. Don't worry too much about negative reviews...the ship was fantastic. I would certainly cruise on the Emerald Princess again.

Fantastic Family Holiday

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by DaisyandDexter

I would certainly cruise on the Emerald Princess again.
DaisyandDexter’s Full Rating Summary