3. Disney Magic
The Disney top notch customer service began even before we stepped on the ship. They sent emails every once in a while reminding us of things to bring, preorder, and book (e.g. excursions, photos packages, etc.). Then, when it got closer, they sent us a small spiral book that had all of the information we needed, specific to us, along with our luggage tags. That was very useful since it had our flight information (I didn't even book that through them), transportation to and from the airport info, itinerary, and what to bring. When we got to Miami, someone was waiting for us at the baggage claim to take us to a bus that took us to the ship (because we booked the transportation- which I recommend). When we got to the port, the ease of embarking was remarkable! We've been on other cruise lines and this was much more organized and everyone was friendly! When we got on the ship, to our surprise, they announce your arrival with a microphone and employees smile and clap for you (our 8-year-old loved that). Our first stop was to the kids Oceaneer Club where we got our son a band (not extra) that he wears the whole trip to get in and out of the club. It's great! They know exactly where your child is the whole time!! That was very reassuring. I can't say enough good things about this club. There was plenty to do, lots of fun activities, in a safe environment. Our son absolutely loved it! The ship was the smallest we had been on, but I really liked it. We were never bored or amazed by all it offered onboard. It is a beautiful ship. The lines to meet characters were not that long, considering how many people were onboard. Same for the amazing broadway shows! We just got there 45 minutes early and always got front row! (They open the doors 30 minutes prior, so only stood for 15 minutes). We really enjoyed the Game shows, juggler (from Americas Got Talent!), bingo, and the broadway shows! The Star Wars shop and other shops we great! On Grand Cayman we did the Dolphin Extreme which was a lot of fun!! On Castaway Cay we were going to Jet Ski, but it was cancelled due to rough waters. But, that island was our favorite!! So nice and very fun!! The disembarkation was very smooth. We were well informed on what to do beforehand, which I appreciated. Everything from the last breakfast onboard to collecting our luggage (from a carousel!!) off the ship was very impressive. The absolute best we had been through. Disney is very organized, has the absolute best customer service, and everyone onboard was very happy. I felt safe and was happy the entire trip. I highly recommend going!! I will definitely do it again!

Top notch service & entertainment!

Disney Magic Cruise Review by KristineLTN

Ages 7 to 9
Get Disney Magic price drops

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05C 6038
We loved our room! It was a lot more spacious than rooms I've been on with other cruise lines. My favorite design of it was a separate toilet room from shower room. Very smart! Both had sinks and towels. Our room hostess, Pa, was phenomenal. She greeted us daily, asked about our day, and made sure we were comfortable.
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins