3. Norwegian Epic
I've read several negative reviews of this ship, but our experience could not have been better. It was our first time cruising, so we don't have anything to compare it to. Plus, we booked a haven H2. It was a somewhat last minute trip, and I compared booking 2 balcony rooms, and the H2 was not much more, slept 4, and provided so many more perks. Our balcony was unbelievable, the concierge could get any reservations we asked for, the Haven restaurant, pool, sun deck were unbelievable (other than people breaking Posh rules like having kids there, and bringing up others not staying in the Haven). Embarking was a breeze since the Haven has its own area. My only complaint is that it was only a 4 day cruise, and we did not have time to do and see it all! We bought a day spa pass, and that was wonderful. All of the staff in the Haven and on the ship in general were so polite and cheerful, although the Haven staff were a step above (example bar staff at Posh were great, bar staff in the ship's main areas were just good). My family participated in daily activities, we saw the Beatle show, burn the floor, Priscilla, howl at the moon 2 nights, 2 comedy shows....and still missed out. We are already planning another trip, same ship but a longer iitinerary. And the Haven of course. I don't think we could do it any other way now!

Haven spoiled us for cruising

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Shidah

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Owner's Suite
Shidah’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Deluxe Owner's Suite
Cabin H2
Unbelievable balcony, living, dining area, large master bedroom, large changing room, huge bathroom with multi head shower and soaking tub that looked out to the ocean, plus a smaller bathroom too. Loved everything about our room!
Deck 17 Suite Cabins