3. Celebrity Reflection
This is our thirds celebrity cruise and the least impressive. We went on the Summit twice before this and thought it was a better ship with a much better entertainment director and crew. Cabins: See my cabin complaint under Cabin Review. I would like to note though that they are impeccably clean and the housekeeping staff is unbelievably great. Dining: We really prefer not going to upgraded restaurants. Firstly Celebrity lost our set dining reservation which is obnoxious so they moved us to select dining. Luckily the Host was great and just made us a reservation each night for the next night when we came to dinner. We thought service was not great in the dining room. Slow to take orders, basically no drink service, menu has become extremely boring and now they try to sell you dishes from specialty restaurants in the dining room. I actually think they are trying to push you out of the dining rooms into the specialty restaurants by reducing quality. We actually thought the buffet was better than the dining room which is something we would never normally say. Entertainment: The entertainment director who is an older woman (can't remember her name she made that little of an impression) is the most dull out of any cruise director i've ever seen on a ship. It's almost like that's not really her job and they just stuck her in there. The production shows are awful and I mean awful. The performers actually seem to be very talented singers and dancers but whoever is choosing and writing these shows is on drugs. They are like awful high school productions. The comedians they had were good. The beetles just weren't my thing and the tenors of rock are extremely boring (and i'm a rock guy). As far as activities through the day we did some of the putting challenges and dance classes but overall though that entertainment was lacking. Pool Area: Too small and cramped on sea days. Shore Excursions Through Celebrity: First the staff on the shore excursions desk have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to the excursions. I questioned what type of transportation was provided and after I booked they were completely wrong. Also you are not getting the best tour operaters by booking through celebrity. While I thought the Playa Mia cooking class was fantastic, the grand cayman barrier reef snorkel and stingray city tour was among the wrost tours ive ever been on. It was poorly organized. You waited 2 hours standing around before even getting on a boat. The boat was dirty and old. They take you snorkeling at a place with no fish amd cram you into horrible vans for transport. I could have easily found a better tour operator myself. Overall I didn't dislike the cruise but I thought it was among the bottom of my cruise experiences. I guess I would try Celebrity again but before this cruise I would have said I would definetly try Celebrity again so take from that what you will.

Not Bad - Nothing Special

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by bman46

Pool Area: Too small and cramped on sea days.

bman46’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 07 3103
Extremely and I mean extremely loud cabin. We didn't sleep for 4 nights because it sounded like metal was banding all night starting at 1am-2am and continuing on. We reported this and while they were trying to be helpful their process is ridiculous. They say to call when it happens. Listen, i'm trying to sleep and already annoyed, now I have to gather myself and call which I did several times. Then they send someone over who you have to talk to at 2am and then you can't sleep anymore. They did ultimately change our cabin halfway through the cruise but it didn't make for the most relaxing trip.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins