Disney Fantasy Cruise Review

Disney Fantasy Cruise Review by LPJTampa_FL

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom

Family of 4 including 2 kids ages 5 and 16. We had a great cruise on the Fantasy and visited Tortola, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay. I continue to be very impressed with the cleanliness of the Disney cruise ships and how well everything is run. We stayed on the 10th floor in room 10568. The room was great and near the midship elevators which we really liked. However, I do not recommend midship 10th floor rooms. The noise was a big pain in the butt. We were essentially directly under the pizza and burger bar and there was a lot of foot traffic. At night the teenagers seemed to spend a lot of time up there running. We also heard them stacking and dragging the chairs each night as they cleaned the deck. I can't really say this is Disney's fault. We learned our lesson and will do more careful research next time.

Next time I go I will bring 4 bottles of premium wine and buy the cheaper stuff on board. I made multiple trips to Palo and Remy to buy good wine after we drank our 4 bottles by mid week.

Tortola was great. We rented a car at the dock and went exploring on our own with another couple and had a great time. We did not get off the boat at St. Thomas since we were so relaxed. It was a little cool at Castaway Cay this trip so we just went for a long walk and enjoyed our day.

The entertainers on the cruise were fantastic.

LPJTampa_FL's Full Rating Summary