3. Carnival Sunshine
Chose this cruise because of where it was going and the ports of call, the dates and where is was sailing out of. The ship was recently redone so I figured it can't be too beaten up or worn out. I was disappointed with how hard it was to get chairs on the deck or serenity deck, Way too crowded. And the Limelight lounge was a ridiculous set up that if you sat to the side of the stage, you got to watch the whole show on a monitor. That was stupid. I earned enough points in casino (1500) to qualify for free drinks...problem being, you place an order and it takes them 45 minutes to get the drink to you. By then you have moved on to a new machine. I had qualified for free drinks for 2 days and got exactly 2 free drinks for all the time I spent in there!!!! THe Alchemy bar was really slow on taking and serving drinks. .

Excellent cruise and ship!

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by ScubaSu

ScubaSu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8B 7312
Nicely appointed, clean as a whistle! Steward was very attentive. Beds were very comfortable
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Island Tour
    I as scheduled to do A certified scuba dive but we arrived to late into port so it was cancelled. Instead we set up for a land tour by bus and that was discounted but was a waste of money. BArely saw anything, yup the bus rode by stuff and told you want it was but it was like being in fast motion. "On the left there is this, o the right there is that, oh we must move on..." It grew dark fast and that was the end of the cruise......waste of money! Huge waste. Greed on the part of Carnival and the tour operator. Not great trying to see stuff in the pitch black. Was I even i Aruba??
    View All 223 Island Tour Reviews
  • Curacao
    THey offered tour as we got off ship for $20 pp, I had 6 with me so I struck a deal for $17.50 pp and we went EVERYWHERE the tour thru Carnival offers at $49.95. Actually ran in to people that we knew that paid the higher price. Carnival makes a lot of money in commissions on these tours, I would think they would just offer it as a service and not try to continuously profit off the cruisers!
    View All 13,793 Curacao Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Curacao Cruise Port Review
  • Scuba - Certified
    GReat dive in beautiful water. I resented the dive boat taking us back to shore between dives so they could switch out the empty air tanks to be ready for the next group of divers in the morning. They are burning my dive time. COuld have easily stayed underwater an extra 10 minutes on the tank of air I had left but they insisted we get going ( They had another drive group waiting) I say change tanks on the boat in their own time. Some of the divers even jumped off the boat to help carry the tanks back up to the dive shop so someone there could start refilling them. This is wrong...
    View All 28 Scuba - Certified Reviews
  • Port Canaveral (Orlando)
    Just the debarking port to us, we stayed up in Titusville
    View All 2,182 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Reviews