3. Viking Sea
Have heard so much about Viking river so decided to try ocean and were more than pleased and booked two more cruises with them. Everything was absolutely perfect, tours were exceptional as was the service everywhere on the ship.. Also loved the wonderful cabins, entertainment. There was absolutely nothing that I didn't love about this trip. We loved every stop that we made and the excursions were easy and very informative. The entertainment on the ship was so much more than I expected and was not disappointed. The food was exceptional and happy with every meal that we had throughout the ship. Everyone who worked there was extra friendly and helpful. We cannot wait to go on our next two planned ocean cruises with Viking and thinking of a river cruise in the future. We loved all the ports and the tour guides were so knowledgeable and consequently we learned alot about each stop.

Best ever cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by texasgigi02

texasgigi02’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Fantastic cabin with every amenity I could ask for plus more. Plus the cabin steward kept everything just perfect and very accommodating for our every need.