3. Viking Star
Transatlantic cruise and visit Spain. Visited ports and paid for extra excursions to experience more of the countries we visited. This is our first ocean cruise and it will probably be our last. The ship, staff and amenities were great, but prefer river cruises and land trips. The enrichment activities were pretty good, but would have preferred more. We had a hard time finding something to do. The wifii did niot work when we were at sea and we were depending on it for personal business. Many people enjoy the pool facilities, but we don't lay out in he sun. We are from Florida and not.a normal activity. I had looked forward to the advertised yoga classes. When the classes were noted in the daily paper, I found out that you had to pay to attend. The fact that payment was required should have been noted in the brochures. I did not attend.

Iberia to West Indies.

Viking Star Cruise Review by Clawde

Clawde’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Star price drops

The cabin was very comfortable. The cabin was maintained at a high standard at all times.