• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2017
Cabin: Ocean View
Traveled with children

This was my second Carnival cruise, but the first for my husband and kids. I was very discouraged after the switch from Valor to Liberty, and the bad Liberty reviews didn't help at all. Every week I would visit different sites hoping to see some good Carnival Liberty reviews, but of course there were more bad then good. Eventually a few good reviews started appearing, and my fears of a disappointing trip started to diminish. With all of this being said, my family and I had an awesome time on the Carnival Liberty! The food was great, the dining room staff (Silver Olympian)was perfect, the entertainment was fun and exciting. The Punchliner Comedy Club (Michael Macy) is a must see! The Cruise Director (Donkey) was amazing!!! We were sad for the cruise to end. Had I let the bad reviews be a deciding factor for me and my family going on this cruise would have been a major mistake.

Ocean View

Cabin 6C

My cabin was very nice and clean. The steward Mark was excellent. He was very professional, kind and courteous and greeted us everyday by our names.

Port Reviews

Nassau

Had a wonderful time in Nassau!

Port Canaveral (Orlando)

Really like Port Canaveral!

Freeport