3. Celebrity Summit
My partner and I decided to go on the Soul Train Cruise obviously for the music first, but since the ship was going to Belize, Cozumel and Grand Bahamas, we thought why not. The entertainment was wonderful, the ship was a bit old, but we had a balcony room, which was nice, the breakfast was the best, lunch and dinner offered the same meals each day, I would definitely suggest more of a variety in foods. . Service was great, our ship ended up having engine trouble so we only made it to Cozumel, we were credited $500 per person on board but it went back to our ship credit. The staff overall was helpful at least as much as they could help, our time spent on the boat was good. I loved sailing we aren't sure if we will go back on a Celebrity line, we believe they may have known about the engine issue before we sailed. For future reference, it would be helpful if the Captain of the ship spoke English, his accent was very strong and it was hard trying to interpret when he attempted to keep us updated on the ships progress.

Soul Train Cruise 2017

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by kim gist

kim gist’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Ocean View 7
Cabin 07 7082
Good cabin, could have been a bit bigger.
Deck 2 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins