3. Costa Magica
Choose this cruise because of departure port. Been in Suites on NCL Royal Caribbean and Princess. Food whilst good was ruined by very poor service. Drinks were particularly slow to come. On one occasion I sent my main course back (after two previous courses I was still waiting for wine). Had to escalate issue to Maître De before obtaining any improvement. Same could have been said for bar service. On one occasion after 30 minutes gave up on a pre dinner drink. The boat itself was a bit tacky in its decorations two much obviously false roman architecture. Being only two of four English people on boat and only 2 of seventy English speaking passengers it created little or no choice for excursions. Any complaint was brushed over. The bath size in the suite was totally inadequate and the suite itself seemed small to others. We had to chase for our laundry return. The balcony was not well fitted for the class of cabin. Library was a joke. Whilst I would never travel Costa again I will continue to cruise on other ships.

Not too good

edmondsph’s Full Rating Summary
Get Costa Magica price drops

Suite with Balcony
Cabin S 7278
Cramped cabin and very cramped bathroom. Bath of an inadequate size for 6 foot tall person. Bedside lights were inadequate fancy (over the top) but no functional. TV not suited for English visitors. Balcony was small. On a positive side in room breakfast was good.
Giotto Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins