• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

lenny1945
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Feb 2017
Cabin: Aft-Facing Balcony

This was a 19-day cruise and we loved it. The ship was clean and nicely decorated. The food was always hot and tasty. The servers were quick to serve us. The entertainment was wonderful; it was of a good variety and included guitarists, violinists, singers, magicians, contortionists, comedians, and dancers The on board activities' were fantastic; They were of a wide variety to interest every body. They had games, such as Sudoku, word search, and trivia, They also had game shows to include the passengers as part of the entertainment. I am in a wheelchair and the staff was very attentive to our needs. They helped get our food and drinks and to get a nice place to sit.

One complaint we have is that the music at all the venues was WAY too loud. I had to cover my ears in the places I went - the theater, the bars, and the showrooms.

Another issue involved our shore excursions. Several of our excursions were shortened because the ship arrived late or was late getting permission to let us off the ship. As a result, we did not get to see some things that were supposed to included in our tours.

Aft-Facing Balcony

Cabin B1

It was large enough to accommodate my wheelchair. The bad was comfortable. The room was quiet. The room was kept clean.

Port Reviews

Auckland

Good tour of down town Auckland. Shortened tour because ship was late letting us off the ship.

Sydney (Australia)

I was unable to tour the Opera House because it is NOT handicapped accessible and I am in a wheelchair. Otherwise it was a nice tour of the city.

Find a Norwegian Star Cruise from $328