Carnival Breeze Cruise Review

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by RelaxingFun4Me

• Sail Date: Dec 2016
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

I had chose Carnival Breeze because it was our honeymoon cruise, my husband had never cruised before but I had on the Magic (a wonderful ship in every way and the true meaning of the fun ship), which is no longer available from Galveston.

Problem one, this ship was late to every port but the return. The entertainment was bad, and few, on the Magic we had a new show every night. On the Breeze it was show 3 nights and an English woman wanting you to spend money on shore and the ship shops. No matter what, every day instead of entertainment you got the shopping people down your throat, that weren't friendly if you met them face to face. I kept getting the same towel animal every night. There was no towel folding class. It was all about having you spend money. No drink specials with the pineapple or coconut shell.

Only good thing was housekeeping and Sapphire dinning staff was friendly.

RelaxingFun4Me's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

No robes, I had to ask for an ice bucket and glasses. Towel animals was the same 4 nights in a row.

Parasailing

It was longer than expected time so that was a plus, the crew were friendly enough. Only problem was he wanted me to stand when he was pulling us in, I couldn't since we got pulled in sideways and i was over the water. Dumb@$$.

View All 34 Parasailing Reviews
Scuba

It wasn't a boat to the middle of the ocean and scuba, we were driven to a private beach then walked to the scuba area, forced to wear wet suit, too damn hot and claustrophobic, had to walk with full gear on, down the beach to the water and then try to swim, but water was too murky so excursion cancelled so stuck on the beach with very bad buffet and free drinks that they didn't want to give you.

Island Tour

Whinny little individual that didn't know where to go, don't do it, go with the big guy instead.

View All 351 Island Tour Reviews