3. Norwegian Getaway
Was disappointed with the food selection, noise level, and rudeness of the other travelers. I felt I was nickeled and dimed for every thing. Our stateroom was well taken care of. Very pleasant Stewart. I also liked the massage I received. Excellent!!!. Guest services did not follow through on an issue my roommate had. She wanted for over 45 minutes and was told the servers were down and they would call her for a resolution on the problem, which they did not do. Overall, our excursions were wonderful. After booking a snorkeling excursion, due to high winds, we were told we could pick out another one for the same amount of money. We were billed for more money. This issue was resolved. I did not realized this was a LESS formal ship and we did not get the food selection, formal night, chocolate desert night, or formal breakfast my last cruise offered. Getting off the ship, alter cruise was over was a disaster Would not chose Norwegian again. Not a good fit for me.

I would choose another ship next time.

Norwegian Getaway Cruise Review by edieoot

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Would not chose Norwegian again. Not a good fit for me.
edieoot’s Full Rating Summary