Vision of the Seas Cruise Review

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

• Sail Date: Feb 2017
  • Destination: the Middle East
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

After a terrible experience at the port I could not wait to get on to Vision of the Seas. I should explain that at this point that Royal have no involvement with the port authorities. When Mangesh our Concierge and the Guest services manager found out what had happened the Royal Customer care wheel came in to play. I was treated so kindly and they both listened to what had happened to me and could not believe my experience. I was offered some compensation but I turned it down as I said before Royal have no control over the port authorities and I thought it unfair for Royal to compensate me.

Now as for the rest of the ship and holiday it was great and with Captain Merek on board I new it was going to be a great time. I was on Vision in December and it was good to meet up with some staff from previous cruises some were still on board and welcomed me back it was so nice. Captain Merek was very visible through out the cruise and took time to speak to everyone and become involved in the activities and entertainment.

Vision is getting on in age but I think still in great shape well maintained and cleaned constantly. My cabin steward was amazing and hard working thank you, my cabin was 7613 an inside ideal for me being a solo travel. The food was really good and our waiting staff on table 152 were just amazing and a lovely surprise for me was the wine waitress from Harmony.

I do enjoy the Diamond lounge and the Concierge lounge and Mangesh works so hard spending time with everyone he has a great pride in his work I met so many nice people there. I also have to say the breakfast staff in the Main Dining room were truly amazing and caring.

I did the bridge tour again and this time Captain Merek showed us around it was the best experience I have ever had on a tour. I should point out at this point that earlier in the day we had a very close fly past. It was a twin engine (Iranian I was told) transport plane the pilot must have been crazy especially when he flew very close to the pool deck on his return. The Captain and was taking a question time and was very calm and professional I have to say it was an experience I would not like to repeat again. Captain Merek is a real credit to Royal Caribbean.

I have recently done this trip so I cannot share any experience on trips or shore excursions. The bands and the singers I saw were totally amazing and the Captains singing voice is fantastic. The staff and crew were always kind and friendly and work so hard thank you to you all

Mad RCI fan's Full Rating Summary

Interior Stateroom
Cabin Q 7613

I am not sure if I got the category correct but it was clean tidy and well kept and the steward worked so very hard

Mad RCI fan