3. Navigator of the Seas
We have been on Royal Caribbean ships exclusively (this was our 9th) so we feel we can fairly rate the ships and compare. - The Navigator is a beautiful ship, very clean and the staff does their job.... but that is all..... just do their job. - I'm sure it gets very hard to pretend that you are having the greatest time every day.... but it appeared most of the staff was doing just that..... going through the motions. We even had two of our dining room attendants complain about their daily grind (which we understood, but had never had any staff do that before). Every aspect of the schedule seemed to be just about a half a step off... - The dining room staff were friendly and attentive, but it took us forever each night to get served and though we weren't in a hurry, it just seemed we were always waiting. The windjammer seemed to have trouble keeping food and utensils available and you just felt a general disorganization and disgruntled attitude among the staff. I don't want to sound like a "snooty cruiser", because we always love interacting with the staff and crew, and love learning about all the nationalities they come from. They work very hard and we appreciate them! - But in comparison of other cruises we have been on, this ship just left a little to be desired. I hope this helps them when they read it and realize that maybe their attitudes just need a little tweaking. Royal Caribbean is still a great cruiseline. And our loyalty will continue! PS Our cabin steward, Caffique was the highlight of the entire staff.

Navigator needs a morale boost it seems

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by cruiseluvr80

cruiseluvr80’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The cabin was beautiful. Our first time staying in a panoramic. I would still prefer a balcony because we couldn't hear the waves of course.... but it was spectacular on the 12th deck to see everything. Worried a little about being at the front of the ship with lots of movement.... but it was the smoothest sailing we'd ever had, so that wasn't an issue! Room service had trouble remembering what time I ordered, and our safe wouldn't open at one point, but maintenance did come to fix it....eventually. Minor details but mentionable just the same.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans

We had a great meal at Giovanni's. Great service and the meal was amazing. Tiramisu was my favorite! The eggplant parmigiana was fabulous and I loved that way they brought enough for everyone to share a taste of it all.