Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by muhtar
- Sail Date: February 2017
- Destination: Australia & New Zealand
• Table tennis area windy, some digital timer to be on the game for each machine to be fare.
• Main dinner restaurant need more verity food no much choice did not bidder to use it.
• Would like to see some Turkish food in Windjammer café or in restaurant
• Urgent rules for spa /sauna area, Eg before and after spa entry must have a shower. Peoples enter the spa after the Gym with sweaty body,
• Breakfast in main dinner room take to long, must be buffy style.
• The workers very tight, need 1 day rest 12hrs 7days 7 months they are human not machine!
• The pool area very wrong designed, pool size to small for amount of peoples in the ship 3000.Can’t see the big screen because of spa cover.
• Shore excursion on the ship very expansive did not use it.
• The pool area very slippery when wet foore need to be slip prove.
• More verity cheese need it for breakfast, Mediterranean style
• In the shower need seat for elderly peoples.
• 10/10 Windjammer café, enjoy flower ride ,rock climbing t/tennis, basketball area
- Read more Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas Reviews
- Read Cruise Critic's Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas Review
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
Isle of Pines (New Caledonia)nice beaches,sands ,swiming.Tour 1 hr good around island.Food expansive.View All 238 Isle of Pines (New Caledonia) Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Isle of Pines (New Caledonia) Cruise Port Review
SnorkelingFijian beachcombers island, one of the best small island to visit. We got there after 3.5 day of sea travel with Royal Carabine cruise ship(Voyage of the sea)arrived 12 noon. We had limited time to go to Beachcomber Island and come back to ship.View All 7 Snorkeling Reviews
When we get of the ship shore excursion tours were waiting for us. Do not booked any tour from ship, it is expansive and not good as outside local tours.
The JESARIL TOURS (FIJI) was cheap and very helpful. The lady name LUCIY VARAMO the tour organiser very warm, smile face ,trustable person, no had ache what’s ever. I always give chance to local tour operators to get benefit from tourism. Lucy quickly got us in the small bus take us to port go to island with bout. This was including bout trip return, lunch and snorkelling nearby beautiful island.
Special thanks to LUCY and her team done fantastic job make this day possible.
Mystery IslandThe Mistry island of Vanuatu small paradise of the world, nice relaxes beach warm water, snorkelling around island. Give help to the island peoples they need help, tourism only the income for they family.View All 224 Mystery Island Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Mystery Island Cruise Port Review
NoumeaTake hop on hop off train tour better and going more futher.Get off from Anse Vata Beach and take ferry taxi $10 AD to turtle island for swiming.View All 365 Noumea Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Noumea Cruise Port Review
SuvaMake this even better LUCY and other relative of her help us second day at SUVA organised Jewel of Fiji tour was un believable experience to see Fiji Village life food ,Cover drink ceremony .Going up to river25 km with jet bout and come back with bout rafting was fantastic to see water falls trees.View All 12,792 Suva Cruise Port Reviews
The water fall was imaging swim in the water taken life time opportunity.
Special thanks to car driver TAN, and on return SHARLIN make this journey possible for us. Sorry to hear from SHARLIN get booked for speeding on way to pick us. Last thank you to MJ with car organising and make phone call.
I can’t stress more of FIJIN FIJIAN peoples so warm smile face, trustable peoples. I would love to spend more time with you guys, falling in love with you.
View Cruise Critic's Suva Cruise Port Review