3. Radiance of the Seas
As an avid Cruiser I thought this was a nice way to get to Freemantle. Thisturned out to be: . After contacting your Head Office in relation to the ‘Soda Package and ‘Dairy Free diet’ only to find neither were acceptable. See the following: . This has been the ‘Worst Cruise’ I have ever been on! (I have been on all the major Cruise Lines) . Why do you charge US Dollars when we were in Australian Waters? . I followed all the recommended instructions for a ‘Dairy-Free’ Diet, only to find the Chef had trouble accommodating me. Being ‘dairy free’ is not a life choice for me, it is a medical requirement. . Soda Package – not acceptable when told I could have ‘LEMON, LIME & BITTERS’, to then have every Bar argue that ‘Bitters’ was alcohol and not allowed (even though I had asked the Bar Manager, Drinks Manager, Client Relations, Food & Beverage Manager), the last straw was when the whole Ship ran out of Bitters??? I was offered 3 glasses of wine to have with my dinner till this was replenished only to find Bitters never did arrive, I was then offered a bottle of wine (I have never felt so angry and humiliated in my life), to think I actually PAID for this Package and had to continually beg to get it. . Entertainment – POOR – really bad ‘Times for Show/Entertainment’ . Limited activities for ‘Age Group’ . This information will be put on ‘Cruise Critic’ as I feel the public have a right to know of the issues I experienced, it was embarrassing and disappointing . I will not be recommending this cruiseline to any of my friends . The one & only saving factor was that the ‘Staff’ were excellent.

More Problems than Highlights

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Penny30

. Why do you charge US Dollars when we were in Australian Waters?

. Entertainment – POOR – really bad ‘Times for Show/Entertainment’

. Limited activities for ‘Age Group’

. I will not be recommending this cruiseline to any of my friends

. The one & only saving factor was that the ‘Staff’ were excellent.
Penny30’s Full Rating Summary