3. Celebrity Equinox
Enjoyed the cruise immensely due to the itinerary, but being on the Equinox is just like being on a tired version of the Eclipse. I missed Qsine but still love the Martini Bar. We opted for select dining this time; not sure we would do it again as I didn't realise how much I would miss not having the same wait staff each night. The food, however, is still great on Celebrity. I don't like the evening chic idea, but that's just me - some people didn't dress smartly at all, which is a shame when you see how smart the wait staff are. Sorry, but wearing jeans - no matter how smart you think they are - in a lovely dining atmosphere is a definite no-no, but like I say, that's my opinion, which we're all entitled to. Embarkation was as smooth as ever - have never had a problem with this on any Celebrity sailing. The only gripe I have with Celebrity is the standard of entertainment - most of it is poor, with the odd decent act now and again. Cleanliness was squeaky clean, as always with Celebrity - I never cease to be impressed with the cleaning on-board. Our cabin was on deck 7, mid-ship and in an excellent location together with being very quiet and with a brilliant cabin steward. Staff are always friendly - I've never met any staff on-board Celebrity ships who are not friendly and most of them will go above and beyond what you expect and always with a smile. The gym was always in a clean condition and was well used during our cruise. Didn't book any shore excursions so can't comment on them.

Equinox is a more tired version of Eclipse IMHO

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by zany janey

The gym was always in a clean condition and was well used during our cruise.

Didn't book any shore excursions so can't comment on them.
zany janey’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 2B 7249
Great location, mid-ship but very quiet too. Excellent cabin steward.
Sunrise Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins