Sun Princess Cruise Review

Sun Princess Cruise Review by Westcliffgirl

• Sail Date: Mar 2017
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Interior

My husband and I plus two young adults booked this cruise last minute as it was such a good offer. We had never chosen interior cabins before but everything else was fully booked. We did not get to choose our cabins and ended up at the very end of the ship. The bed was comfortable but there was not enough room for me to get into bed unless I climbed onto the bed from the bottom, very roomy though. The Sun Princess singers and dancers were excellent performing their Soul Show. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner in the dining room. Great service as usual. Tried Horizon Court on first day for lunch but didn't really enjoy it.

Booked Curtis Stone Share restaurant on second night. This is the main reason we took this cruise as had enjoyed this restaurant on the Emerald Princess. The seas were really rough the entire day and right through the last night. Not so bad if your cabin is in the middle part of the ship. It became very unpleasant for us in our cabins and considered cancelling our booking. The only way we got through it was to take a Stemetil tablet and then enjoyed our meal. I would highly recommend this restaurant as its only $39 per head extra and you just can't fault the dishes.

Westcliffgirl's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin IE B746

Clean and size okay but probably better in the two single beds configuration.

Sydney (Australia)

Brisbane to Sydney, no ports of call along the way.

Westcliffgirl