3. Regal Princess
An excellent cruise both for the ship design changes they have made and for the entertainment which was by far the best every experienced, The only critique is that the Princess Theatre is too small for the size of the ship and to get 3 seats together we needed to go 45 minutes before the show. This meant either dine really early or really late given the show times. Always something for myself, my daughter and my granddaughter and all three generations had the best of times. We had chosen traditional dining at 6pm but when we arrived it had been changed to 5:30 so we decided to go any time. Even at peak times not a long waiting period. The ship changed ports in Jamaica at the last moment, and we did not receive any notice until we read Cruise Critic comments. As we had booked a private tour in Ocho Rios and with only a week left had to make last minute arrangements for Montego Bay. Three tender ports in one cruise way too many. I don't understand with so few children on board why it is deemed necessary to show annoying children's movies at high volume at the one pool on deck 16. The retreat pool was so crowded that often the only place to lounge was at this main pool. However these negatives overshadowed by the many positives.

One of the nicest ships.

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Greenmack

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony
PrincessCruises3, Social Team, Princess Cruises has responded
Hi Greenmack, we appreciate your feedback on your recent Regal Princess experience! We love that your entire family was able to enjoy our entertainment options. We hope to welcome you onboard again soon!
Greenmack’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MF M322
Not a cabin for a light sleeper or enjoying a quiet afternoon on the balcony. On the diagram this 15th deck cabin looked far enough away from the pool to avoid overhead noise overhead, but around 6:30 am the carts carrying towels etc. could be heard overhead. Also all afternoon the movie screen at the pool was so loud could be heard on the balcony as well as deck parties and anything on deck 16 in the evening
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins