Carnival Splendor Cruise Review
1,446 Reviews

Too many days at sea...I am not happy

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review by Just A Bug

• Sail Date: Feb 2017
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean

This was trip number 14, on Carnival Splendor. We were planning on just one trip this year with friends. We stopped at two ports and then the unthinkable happened. Some technical problems happened. Ship headed back to Miami..... I am so not happy.

One of the reasons we cruise is, good food, rooms are always clean and a friendly atmosphere.

Day one the bed was made with dirty sheets, I requested they be changed.

The Barbecue was the best thing on the ship.... but 7 days.....

At night it felt like we were on a run away ship, it was moving so fast.

The Casino was very nice and the staff were very friendly.

I spent over $200 in the photo area and the second man that sold me my pictures was very rude. We had friends with us on this trip so we went to the anytime late dinning. Each night we were placed in a different area. The third night the german guy with mustache was very rude and smelled very bad to be serving food.

The Triump was the only ship we would never cruise,but now The Splendor is now on that list.

I want a free cruise.unhappy camper

Just A Bug's Full Rating Summary

Cabin interior (7B) 7238

The first day we arrived at the room and everything had been done, but the bed sheet were dirty and , I asked that they be changed. He changed them. The next time he changed the sheets, they still looked stained and dirty. I didn't want to keep complaining, so I used my own sheets that, I always pack for this reason.

City Tour

We toured the Highlights of Grand Turk. We had a private tour guide. He was very informative on the history in Grand Turk. We took pictures at many stops and of the bronze statue of president Barack Obama and at Santa Maria Magdalena de Pazzis. It was well worth the $10 fee

View All 169 City Tour Reviews
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata)

We did not get to go to St. Thomas and Amber Cove. The ship had problems