3. Grandeur of the Seas
WE chose this cruise because of the convenience of the port and also for the price and itinerary. We went to the Southern Caribbean which was wonderful. There could have been less sea days but we still had fun while we were at sea. Dinner in the main dining room was fabulous. Our waiter Desmond and Assistant Waiter Yogi were the best. I think Yogi got promoted to Waiter the day that we got off the ship which we were so happy to hear. Food was good but not as good as in the past. We ate breakfast and lunch and dinner in the main dinning room whenever we could. We only ate in the Windjammer the first day we boarded the ship for lunch and days we were in port for lunch. There was a large variety of food for lunch there but I still enjoy the main dinning room better for all 3 meals. I like to be served my meals when on a cruise and relax. Our only gripe was that there were too many activities going on at the same time so that we couldn't participate in all of them like we would have liked to. The shows in the Palladium were alright but could have been better. One of our ports was Barbados but it was on a Sunday and everything was closed so we didn't go on any excursions or do very much. I wish they would not stop in ports that basically have everything closed on a Sunday. That could have been a sea day and then Monday could have been a port day if it was thought out better. Our room attendant was good but didn't do anything outstanding for us. He only made towel animals 3 or 4 of the 12 nights we were on the ship. Of course there were the chair hogs at the pool. We only like the solarium since the regular pool is too noisy for my husband. There was plenty of storage space in our cabin which was an oceanview cabin. Only problem was that our luggage wouldn't fit under the bed so we had to store it in the closet and next to a chair in the cabin.

Relaxing and fun cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by momzweig

The shows in the Palladium were alright but could have been better.

momzweig’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Plenty of storage space. Very bright and cherry during the day. Plenty of storage space in bathroom but wish shower was larger and toilet worked better.
  Grandeur of the Seas Deck Plans