3. Carnival Breeze
I booked this cruise because it went to Key West. Getting off the ship in Key West was terrible, the line was extremely long. They should have let people with early exercusions off first. The rest of the ports had two gang ways open which made it go smoother. I have been on the Magic before and the ship is much better. The food was average. The steak house that you pay extra for was not worth the price. The Italian restaurant was very good and I would highly recommend. We tried the pizza once and it wasn't very good. I liked the burgers. The comedians on the cruise was good. You need to get in line almost 30 minutes ahead of time.. The cabin was clean once a day and you had to choose a time for your steward to clean your room. I have never had to pick a time before. This cruise ship was not as enjoyable as my last cruise with Carnival .

Not Impressed

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by lovva

I have been on the Magic before and the ship is much better.

This cruise ship was not as enjoyable as my last cruise with Carnival .
lovva’s Full Rating Summary