3. Grand Celebration
I did a lot of research before I purchased this cruise. I got a 'deal' through groupon, $269 for two people. When I called to book the cruise, I had to pay $65 per person for port fees. We arrived at 130pm, only way to park your car is valet, $18/ night, and only cash. There were about 300 people as we entered, no clear direction as to what was going on, we had to fill out paperwork for our on board credit account. We waiting about 2 hours in a line to get the room keys, and our info inputted ( which I had already done when I booked the cruise) . After this process we headed on board. The cruise ship is an old Carnival ship, VERY clean and polite staff ( this was the highlight) . They had a variety of entertainment that was suitable, nothing over the top. An adult comedy show was $12/ person, and wasn't that great. Check your weather as we had terrible motion sickness. We chose to venture out on our own once we arrived in Freeport. They loaded up 10 people per taxi for a 15 minute ride ( $10 round trip / person ) here you got to see the hurricane damage and a 'shopping center' with each store selling the same expensive stuff. $20 for a DORA shirt that said bahamas. AWFUL!! Honestly I would've just purchased souvenirs at the freeport port as you exit the boat and then spent the day on the now quiet boat. The excursions were expensive $100+ and I heard they weren't the best. A lot of people did they 2/4 night stay at a resort in the bahamas and apparently that was awesome. We had two twin beds pushed together to make a makeshift bed, it was awful and didnt lock even after asking housekeeping. Alcohol is very expensive, cheapest bottle is $100 of absolut, and soda you pay $20+ for unlimited . I would recommend getting drinks individually ( they had 50% off drinks during the entertainment, so wait for that) the drink package was $70 and was 10 8oz drinks, not worth it. $12 for a cocktail. Food was okay, set up was great, but certain things didnt taste right. we were sick and left the Stellar restaurant but the food looked amazing , also, there are two restaurants that are an additional charge, The Bull and Admiral club. You need your room key to get towels, and if you dont return them at the given time you are charged $20 per towel, same with room towels, if housekeeping comes by and you have taken a towel you get charged. Overall, we spent over $600 and this is without the excursions, definitely a waste for two mediocre days. DONT get this cruise, rather go to the Keys in a 5 star hotel.

DON'T waste your money on this cruise

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by SAboatgirl

• Sail Date: March 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

The excursions were expensive $100+ and I heard they weren't the best.

Food was okay, set up was great, but certain things didnt taste right.

BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
Hi SAboatgirl, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are very proud of our crew and were happy to read they were a highlight for you. Most passengers consider our drink packages to be a great value. The majority of our excursions are under the $100 price point. We offer excursions starting at just $23. Best Wishes, Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line
SAboatgirl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin U95
Considering this is a small boat, the rooms were a decent size. Housekeeping did a great job keeping them clean.