• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

trwmichelle
6-10 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Feb 2017
Cabin: Balcony

I wanted to see the Panama Canal and surrounding countries. This was my retirement present. This was a great price, and the idea of a 14 day cruise sounded wonderful. It did not disappoint. Getting to see the panama Canal was absolutely awesome, plus we got visit Columbia, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Acapulco and Cabo San Lucas. It was so amazing. The staff was beyond exceptional and service was wonderful. My room was clean and our needs were always met. Everyone was very friendly and acted like they enjoyed their job. The entertainment was excellent and their was so many offerings of things to do on the ship you were never bored, plus it seemed to me there was something for everyone. I definitely cruise with them again. The excursions offered were great and so were the guides that did them. Book early though because they do sell out. This whole experience in my opinion was a 5 star event!

Balcony

Cabin BB

It was clean and comfortable and the cabin steward was great and very friendly. Loved the balcony room.

1 Helpful Vote