3. Carnival Dream
The balcony staterooms were nice I have nothing against that. However they had only one stage show with costumes, singing, and dancing the whole cruise. The food was awful except for the dining room. The desserts were the worst. They were beautiful, but once in your mouth they were disgusting. You could feel their texture, but they didn't have a taste. Everything at the dining room was delicious. The staff in the dining room and throughout the ship were wonderful. The water slides must not have had enough water in them because they burned and tore holes in my shirt when going down them, and took quite a bit skin with them too. The comedy was terrific and the trivia was a lot of fun. The popcorn at the movies needed butter and salt. I also took an excursion in Montego Bay. It was the Horseback Ride and swim. Our guide kept making noises for my horse to run even though I specifically told him not to do it. We then went for the horseback swim where I not only fell off, but the horses were pooping in the water, so basically you were swimming in the poop. The locker to keep your personal items in where outrageous at $5. Overall I would not recommend this cruise or this excursion.

The Food and Entertainment Was AWFUL

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Maryfrank233

Maryfrank233’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G
I thought this was an excellent cabin, even though the bathrooms need updating.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins