3. Queen Mary 2 (QM2)
I enjoy the short coastal cruises offered by Cunard. They allow me to escape from my otherwise busy schedule. The uncrowded feel of an ocean liner rather than the glitz of a cruise ship is the most appealing aspect of the Cunard offering. Activities such as movies, lectures and deck sports are well conducted and schediled so that all can participate. Dining in the Britannia restaurant is always a pleasure and the optional dining times offered by the Britannia Club is very convenient. The King's Court buffet offers good food but the variety could be improved. The food at the Veranda restaurant is great however the lighting of individual tables is terrible. We had to use our phone flashlights to read the menu! Check on you table prior to your arrival time. Boarding in the priority line is always easy. However I felt sorry for those who had to line for hours as everyone arrives at the same time. I suggest that all cruise lines follow the Royal Caribbean practice of clearly allocating a boarding time window and ONLY allowing those passengers through in their allocated time frame. My boarding of the Ovation of the Seas at the same terminal in mid February was truly 10 minutes from kerbside to cabin without any priority line.

Perfect Ocean Liner Cruising

Queen Mary 2 (QM2) Cruise Review by jeremylawrance

jeremylawrance’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cunard Queen Mary 2 (QM2) price drops

Britannia Club Balcony
Cabin A1 12040
The cabins are standard cruise ship size and are unremarkable. They were well kept and clean with a veranda that was wide enough for two chairs and a table.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins