3. Carnival Dream
This was our ninth cruise, and it was the best one yet. Carnival never disappoints, and their service is second to none. Everyone is always happy, friendly, and ready to have a good time. I will be loyal to Carnival for life, and the reasons are more than I can list. Excursions: We did the Catamaran Sail and Snorkel in Jamaica, and it was breathtaking. The men working the ship were as friendly as could be, and the coral reefs were gorgeous. For any first-timers, wear sunscreen! The Caribbean sun is much more powerful than you would expect. In Grand Cayman, we did the Jeep tour, which was rather interesting. We visitied several spots on the island, and finished at Tiki Beach. Once again, I had a chance to snorkel, and see the coral reefs. I highly recommend these excursions. Dining: I was overall very pleased with the quality of the food on board. The dining room food was excellent, and our waitress was so friendly. She remembered all of our names from day one, and even had my ginger ale waiting every night. The Guy's Burger Joint was top notch as usual, and even the barbecue was good. The late night hot dogs made me very sick, however. Avoiding one food was not that hard, and I was able to enjoy the rest of my cruise with no ill effects. Entertainment: Carnival is known for its comedy shows, and they were second to none. I laughed so hard that I cried, every single night. The comedians were superb. Their routines are definitely not for those who are easily offended, however, and if you sit in the front row, be prepared to be made fun of. Service: Service was outstanding, and every crew member was extremely friendly. The crew knows how to have fun, and it really showed through the cruise director, and other entertainment staff. Even the room stewards were full of energy. Overall: Winter tends to be the rough season for the Caribbean. This proved to be true on our cruise, as winds were high every night, and seas were a bit high. One night, winds were exceeding 100 km/hr. I was enjoying the rocking and rolling, but that much movement made quite a few people seasick (including our room steward). If you can't handle the movement, I would recommend going in the summer, when seas are calmer. This cruise is perfect for anyone looking for a good, fun, and friendly week on the sea. I will be going on the Carnival Dream again for sure.

Best Cruise Ever!