3. Norwegian Sun
The best way to travel, you have everything in the ship, restaurants, entertainment, swiming pool, you are in a floating hotel without having to carry your handbags and luggage when you travel from place to place. There are all kind of restaurants for you to choose, every night there is a show, by the pool performances and music. the rooms are nice and have enough space, the bed is spacious. You have buffet restaurant and 2 seating restaurant where you will be served by a waiter/ess. Disembarkation in every point went smoothly, without any problems, on time, very organized. All the staff was gentle, nice, and very helpful, always smiling and ready to help you in every way. Personally I am sure that I will choose to travel this way again, me and my husband enjoyed every moment of the trip and we are planning to do it again next year. We highly recommend to enjoy a cruise trip!!!

Highly recommended

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by rubyged

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We highly recommend to enjoy a cruise trip!!!
rubyged’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Balcony
Cabin BX
Comfortable and spacious bed, enough space to storage, clean, and well mantained
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins