3. Navigator of the Seas
The food was great the entertainment great. he wit staff was great.The cabin steward never wished us a nice day or evening, and if I said his name looked like a deer in headlights! Couldn't get near casino from smoke smell, new policies everywhere. Waiters already hurried for time have to now do drinks, no more drink stewards or Sommelier. Page telling us to get off in the am(leave at 10:30 but be out of room at 8 am, and breakfast closes down at 9, no new people after 8:30 am. on other side of page(for first time instructions regarding am times. But never having seen this before (in 24 cruises), we didn't turn it over and were totally screwed up. When asked, staff didn't know these times either. cockroach in bathroom last morning, deck paint chipping up, hair in gulley, and I could go on. Think we may go back to celebrity, and hope for the best.

The cut backs are getting to us.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by hannaboca

Think we may go back to celebrity, and hope for the best.
hannaboca’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

dust from night table left there. glasses around left there, bed hard as a brick. My husband slept on couch, and he likes a hard bed. I put blanket under sheets and still hard.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans