3. Celebrity Millennium
14 Night South East Asia Immersion Hong Kong to Singapore: Hong Kong Hong Kong At Sea Hanoi (Halong Bay) Hanoi (Halong Bay) Hue/Danang(Chan May) At Sea Ho Chi Minh(Phu My) At Sea Bangkok/Laemchabang Bangkok/Laemchabang At Sea At Sea Singapore Singapore I’ve cruised 21 times and this was my first cruise with Celebrity. I was a bit concerned after reading all the previous reviews however I was pleasantly surprised. Yes this is one of the oldest Celebrity ships in the fleet however it is very tastefully decorated and well maintained. Embarkation was smooth and I was greeted with a glass of bubbly. I have to say the service from every level of staff on this ship has to be the best I have ever had – amazing. A special call out goes to the staff at the Martini Bar who really are exceptional.(Performers more than waiters). The Martini Bar really was the “happening place” on the ship and a couple of nights I enjoyed the silent disco. Passengers are provided with headphones and select their preferred era of dance music – you then dance away to your own beat – absolutely hilarious fun. The cruise director Steve was also one of the best I’ve come across. He was very visible but not over the top. I don't usually go to the shows however I did get to a few of the guest performers and these were great and I would say better than average for a cruise. I mainly ate in the main dining room and the food was also, on a whole, above average. Had a terrific time with a great group of people from around the globe: 10% Aussies, 20% Americans, 15% Canadian and 15% from the UK. The destinations were incredible, especially Halong Bay and Hoi An. Having overnights in a couple of the destinations also meant you could experience more in these amazing places.

Fantastic cruise, exceptional service and great itinerary

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by redanne

redanne’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Inside Stateroom 10
Cabin 10 2128
Very well maintained cabin with everything you need. Tastefull decorated.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins