3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this 9 day cruise for its going to the ABC islands of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao. We previously went on this ship for an 8 day Eastern Caribbean cruise February 2012, which we gave high ratings for. The main complaint we had was the early dining was overloaded because a great number of the passengers wanted to do early dining just like we did. The problem I discovered with a longer cruise is many more senior citizens like myself were able to book a longer cruise because of lack of vacation time restraints. I don't know what any cruise line can do to fix the overload as I am sure they we were trying to accommodate early dining as best with the resources they had. But telling people "Were sorry but the earliest I can get you reservations to the main dining room is 7:45 PM or you can come earlier and we will give you a pager and let you know within an hour when you can be seated". When I am at home and I go to a restaurant and they give me this line I leave and go somewhere else, but on a ship your only other option is to go to the buffet. The buffet is fine for breakfast and lunch but having this forced upon you is unacceptable. I leave it at that for the cruise line to solve. My recommendation if you want to go on a long cruise book a back to back. The ice skating show was great as before, the other shows we skipped because we heard many negative comments from other guests and the titles of the events did not entice us. The ABC islands themselves were very interesting. We took bus excursions to two of the islands and walked around in the shops in Aruba. We regret not taking an excursion or other activity in Aruba. The Schooner bar with the piano player was an excellent experience that was well attended and we visited several times.

Not as good as previous time on this ship

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Cruiser one

Cruiser one’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Our cabin steward was great giving excellent service on our balcony on deck 9. The room was quiet and comfortable
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans