3. Harmony of the Seas
My husband and I chose this cruise because we wanted to experience a large ship cruise. Our only disappointments were the lack of anything decent to watch on TV before going to bed, no ice routinely in our cabin. Our balcony cabin was sleek and modern. The ship itself is really nice with so many modern features. The Wi-Fi was the best we ever had on a ship, even though it was slow at times. The shows were amazing! The ship didn't really feel crowded, I was surprised. While I think there were not as many things on the dinner menu, it was adequate. Other dining spots were very nice. Best buffet at sea so far. I was not really impressed with Sabor but it was good too. The Solarium Bistro was very nice, especially the appetizers. The lunch in American Icon was outstanding with choices of your choice in on a salad bar, buffet, or order from the menu or a combination of all the choices. That buffet was beyond outstanding - 5 stars! We enjoyed the excursions we went on in Jamaica and Haiti, we did not go on an excursion in Cozumel.

Largest ship in the WORLD.

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by jseash

jseash’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

It would be nice if we had ice all the time w/o having to ask. Then our ice bucket is so small it melts quick.
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans