3. Marco Polo
The cabin, serving and bar staff were very good. The cabin was good, but freezing for the first 7, yes 7 days. This was despite reporting it to be cold everyday, Apparently someone fictionally meassured the temperature at 24 ( I wish), so they didn't need to act. I stamped my feet and this was after they had increased the temperature twice, they came and measured it in my pressence at 19. The man then adjusted it there and then and fixed it. My grievance is they didn't solve the problem 3 days earlier because they decided to ignore me. On the last day I met another person that had the same experience and he had been ill in a freezing room for 14 days. He had been told his room was 24 too. On my birthday we booked the special menu in what I found out later was called the garage by the staff, because it was so cold. When I think back I don't know why we stayed because it was shivery cold. They assured us it would warm up. The starters were lovely, soup delicious, but then they came with a cold main course. We were being served by the maitre de, so if he didn't make sure it was good then there isn't much hope for the rest. My husband is gluten free. The restaurant staff were good and made sure he got toast etc, but they just don't do the stuff you can get on Fred and P&O. If you're gluten free you wont get scones, pizzas and the little extras that make a holiday. I wont be using Cruise Maritime again

Freezing ship, poor gluten free.

Marco Polo Cruise Review by glendadix

• Sail Date: February 2017
  • Destination: Europe

I wont be using Cruise Maritime again
glendadix’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

It was a a nice cabin when it was warm, however it seemed to fill with fumes when the wind was in the wrong direction. One day we couldn't stay i there until it cleared.
  Marco Polo Deck Plans