3. Navigator of the Seas
This was our 3rd cruise and we had sailed with RCI once before (loved it) followed by Carnival (not as good) and decided to go back to RCI. Turns out that in 5 years there's been a lot of cuts on the luxury RCI used to give you and there's a lot of things you'd want to upgrade by paying extra. My husband and I did the 9 night ABC itinerary and thought it was a great one. Loved the islands. Being in our early thirties (31-34) we were kind of shocked to see that most of the passengers were over the age of 50, and even 60. I asked a crew member and they said that it's been like that since the itinerary started. I guess families can't take their kids out of school for that long. We enjoyed some of the entertainment onboard, mostly the headliners, but didn't care for the singers. The food was good but that's up to individual taste. The service received was great. The ship is showing a bit of its age but is totally fine. We did have problems with our toilet not flushing and calling maintenance on 4 different times though. The bed was very hard although we asked for an extra duvet put on top of the mattress. Altogether, we had a good time, but we're considering only sailing on newer/bigger ships in the future and perhaps going back to Carnival which is cheaper and offers a bit of better value for money.

Nice cruise but loss of value for money

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Aerya

Aerya’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

The room was a good location from the elevator (close but not too close to hear the noise) and the stairs. It was convenient to get to the main dining room and the floor was very quiet. Being close to the gangway meant an early wake up with clanging on the 2 days we had the port side (even though the room is starboard). The sink clogged up midweek but drained slowly which was ok. The bed was hard even after we asked for an extra duvet (they don't do eggshell mattresses anymore). Toilet wouldn't flush a few times but was fixed within 15 minutes with a phone call to maintenance that would reset the line.
  Navigator of the Seas Deck Plans