3. Costa Deliziosa
We chose this cruise because because we sailed on Costa around five years ago and enjoyed it.This time it was very different. They had the worst food I have ever had on a cruise.The only time I had a decent meal was in port.We were having lunch at the buffet and the leg broke off the chair my husband was sitting in and he fell,no employee tried to help him and another passenger helped me lift him up off the floor !! They price gouged you to death.I ordered a scotch and water in a tall glass and in addition to the scotch they charged me 99 cents for water.They charged $1.50 and $2.50 for ice cream.I have been on over 30 cruises and have never been charged for ice cream.The entertainment was mediocre.The ship was nice but nothing special.The only good thing was the cabin steward and our dinner waiter,they were great.I will NEVER go on this cruise line again.

Never Again