3. Regal Princess
A free cruise so that's always good! The service on this was not so hot, kind of snooty staff compared to so may other Cruises. The casino was so crowded people were waiting in line for the slots. But great weather, good company and lots of fun.....nice balcony room. My son and I were there as casino VIPS so all the casino drinks were free and we each won another cruise (I've won 8 Cruises this year!) We enjoyed the sea days and the views and weather from our balcony. The balconies on Regal and Royal are much smaller than on the smaller ships and have chairs not loungers. The food was average as usual, but we like going to Alfredos for pizza a few times and get salads and fruit in Horizon. Embarkation is always easy for Elite, and now I usually bring a carry on with electronics and first change of clothes since you never know when the bags will show up. Lunch before sailing at Horizon, then explore casino slots, check out library and trade in my free bar setup for 2 coffee cards.

Not so nuts about the "big ships"

Regal Princess Cruise Review by Xubery

• Sail Date: November 2016
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Xubery’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Nice balcony with good weather
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Everglades Tour
    Great boat trip into the Everglades. And stopped to watch some gator wrestling. Fun and a good way to pass the time before our flight.
    View All 126 Everglades Tour Reviews