3. Radiance of the Seas
Twice I received escargot that were COLD, no cheese for Caesar salads, most cooked foods well done. I asked waiter for medium rare and he said only well done or medium. The medium was well done. Dining room needs a new head chef. Waiters are verg good but that little extra step needed to make the food great. I would hire the head chef currently on the Celebrity Infinity. Windjammer same food every day. Mongolian night big misnomer. Food cooked in a fry pan. It should be called stir fry night. Nice ship, needs a little up keeping. Some furniture well worn. Really liked the game areas around the sip. Card room, library, computer areas. Big plus. I do miss the mini bars, snacks in the ships store should be an embarrassment for the price. A small bag of M&Ms is $13.95. I would call that extreme pricing. Great trip on the top end.

Dining room staff great, food is a 1

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by Travel419

Nice ship, needs a little up keeping. Some furniture well worn.

Great trip on the top end.
Travel419’s Full Rating Summary