• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Harmony of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
1964 reviews
30 Awards

Everything was outstanding. I had the time of my life.

Review for Harmony of the Seas to the Bahamas
celestialmanatee
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Feb 2017
Cabin: Ocean View Stateroom

This was my first cruise and now I understand all y'all extreme cruise fiends! There was so much fun stuff to do, the staff was so attentive and friendly, the scenery was obviously insanely beautiful, the other guests were friendly, the behind the scenes tour was amazing.

Top-notch live music around every corner seemingly constantly. "The Fine Line" water acrobatics show was unique and beautiful.

I was a little concerned about feeling claustrophobic as it was my first time being at sea for so long, but the Harmony of the Seas has so many distinct places to hang out, I didn't even exhaust them all. Between Entertainment Place, the Promenade, the Boardwalk, Central Park, the pool deck, and the Solarium, I had what basically felt like a huge playground.

Ocean View Stateroom

Cabin G

Paying extra $$ for the ocean view was so worth it. That private deck was the perfect place to hang out at any time of the day or night. Accommodations were comfy and always clean. Our attendant, Elroy, was super friendly and happy. He always left elaborate folded towel origami animals every time he cleaned the room.

5 Helpful Votes