3. Carnival Victory
Ship was ok, food was mediocre, hospitality was good. Ship needs repairs and windows cleaned. This was my first Carnival cruise. I have cruised RCCL twice before and will choose them over Carnival next time. Carnival was not bad but I think RCCL was much better. Carnival staff was polite but they did not seem like they enjoy their jobs. I was trying to go into the cruise without comparing the two but it was hard not to. The ship is smaller is smaller with fewer things to do but was ok. Cabin was just renovated before my cruise it was really nice. Dining was good but food could be better. I did the VIP experience at Dolphinaris it was amazing and a good price the food was great and unlimited drinks were awesome . The cost of the cruise was less than RCCL. I would consider another cruise with Carnival again but RCCL would be my first choice.

Enjoyable

djosephii’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Premium Vista Balcony
Cabin 9C 8433
Cabin was renovated and great. Ceiling in bathroom was rusty. Windows were dirty. Glass on deck was dirty.
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins