3. Crystal Symphony
This was my tenth cruise with Crystal and every one of them has been excellent. Sure, there are always small things to quibble about but the overall experience on Crystal is consistently excellent. Once again the friendly and professional staff were a huge part of why I keep returning to Crystal; I did a short cruise last year on a three star ship and that reinforced to me how much better Crystal (and no doubt the other top end lines) are, it's the little things that make the difference - like the cold towels when returning from a hot tour, the roses on Valentines Day, the afternoon tea, the entertainment throughout the ship. And that's before mentioning the truly excellent dining and beverages. It always amuses me when I see poor reviews of Crystal, I think those people are really trying hard to find fault or have unrealistic expectations. Am looking forward to my next Crystal cruise (already booked!)

Couldn't be better

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by Jayoh

Am looking forward to my next Crystal cruise (already booked!)
Jayoh’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Symphony price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin A3 9005
I know they are smaller than on newer ships but the beds are great, the housekeeping excellent (the maid remembered me from a previous cruise) and the bathrooms upmarket. Mind you I travel on my own and I think the standard rooms would be a bit tight for two people.
Seabreeze Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins