3. Carnival Paradise
This was my first cruise, the boat is an older boat, but if this ship was any bigger I would have been lost for longer! I walked so much just trying to find everything. The staff is VERY friendly and they remember your name, which made me feel very welcomed. They will go above and beyond for you if you go above and beyond for them. Their gratuities that are added to the bill don't just go to them they have to split them between EVERYONE. I brought cash to tip some of my favorite waiters or bartenders and you don't have to tip like on land, two bucks every other time is fine and the word spreads like wildfire and I got some nice perks. Anyway, some of the hand driers didn't work in the public bathroom and sometimes the extra stall was closed. The rooms were clean but cramped I was on the 4th floor...the dungeon as i called it. These crew members don't get paid much and the turn around time between cruises is like hours. They did a good job based on what they had to work with, this is an older boat but it worked for me as an first timer and my niece went with us, she's 5, she had a blast. We met some great people that we will continue to be friends with in the future.

Older Boat but still a great time

Carnival Paradise Cruise Review by wooWendywoo