3. MSC Divina
This cruise line was horrible. There was a wait for everything and the staff acted irritated when you asked for assistance. The day of disembarkation we stood in line for over four hours just to get off the ship. Several passengers missed their flights and the communication was non-existent. No one would on the crew would share,communicate,explain or even apologize for the endless wait. All that aside the reason for the review is that on the last day of the cruise I received an email from MSC Divina stating that they had accidentally emailed my passport information (including my passport #) to another random stranger on the cruise. They acted like it was no big deal and no one ever called to follow up. When I called all I got was were sorry but that person said they would delete the email so your ok. Unbelievable!!! I called the passport office who informed me that I needed to get a new passport because that one had now been compromised.

Worst cruise line ever.