3. Vision of the Seas
Was not expecting much and I got what I expected.Ship is way past it's sell by date,needs a massive deep clean,everywhere I looked I could see flaws.The solarium was filthy,I wiped my hand across a ledge and it was filthy,the floor tiles were so grimy needed a good jet wash.Our cabin looked ok but when you started probing it wasn't great. Food in general has definitely deteriorated,not awful but nowhere near as good as it used to be.We ate in Chops and Giovanni which were both excellent. Shows were just ok,nothing special.The best entertainment was in the Atrium every evening where everybody had a great time. The best thing about this ship is the staff,cheerful,helpful and willing.The Captain was also super friendly and always ou and about. Despite all the above,we had a great holiday even though the weather was poor,but I definitely wouldn't go back on this ship and I wouldn't recommend.

Below Par, Excellent Staff

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by jem57

jem57’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Smallest inside cabin we have ever had,hole in sheet and top canopy.air conditioning could not be turned off and temperatures never altered whatever it was set on.
No toiletries,no slippers or robes.
  Vision of the Seas Deck Plans