3. Seven Seas Navigator
We have traveled extensively on Silversea and Regent. This was our 6th cruise on the Navigator after cruising on the Voyager for 7 cruises. I have waited a couple of months before writing this review... and wanted to read some of the other current reviews. I have observed that some passengers are just plain rude. They complain all day and nothing a crew member can do is good enough. They think that because they paid lots of money for the cruise, their feet should be kissed. Yes, I am sure not everything has gone well on all cruises..we to have had a flooded room, no air conditioning and missed ports for what seemed no reason at all-except for Regent to save money on docking and tours. There are many passengers from lots of different countries that have different customs. We noticed that some passengers after a wonderful 8 hour tour tip the tour guide and bus driver one dollar...if anything at all. These passengers in my opinion should stay at home..AND these passengers are ALWAYS the ones who will not stop asking the tour guide stupid questions and will not shut up..for 8 hours! Alan, the head supervisor for all the Navigator restaurants seemed to be everyplace at the same time.. checking to see if everything was good... Lorenzo, was in charge of La Veranda was excellent..The supervisor at Prime 7 was also wonderful, always ready to please. Yes, sometimes the food in all 3 of the restaurants was not perfect.. but this ship cooks about 3,000 meals a day for the passengers and the crew... this is not your home or a famous Beverly Hills restaurant... which I do frequent and at times their food is not all that great. Yes the rear of the ship vibrates.. it always has.. I have no idea why... Get a room midships.. we have NEVER felt the ship vibrate from our room 918. There is a problem, and now you know the solution.. We did have a problem with a member of the dance crew.. and reported it to guest relations. Within an hour I was contacted by the general manager, who came to me for a meeting... then the head of personnel asked me to meet him... and the problem much to my shock was resolved.. What more could I ask for? We started in Cape Town with a 3 day African Safari at the Bayethe Lodge. Words cannot express how wonderful this was.. The company that operates this animal preserve is first class.. the best lodging, the best food and the best employees. Jacque was our guide and if he does not become president of this company, it will be their loss. He was knowledgeable, caring and intelligent. We have already booked our next trip on the Navigator back to Africa and Bayethe for April of 2018! 95% of the passengers were as usual wonderful.. and over the years we have made great friends while cruising... they go with the flow and keep their complaints to a minimum... but some people just cannot be pleased.. Yes I have for the most part taken the Navigator's position in this review.. but then these crew members are away from home for 8 months at a time and they also deserve some consideration. Lastly, do not waste your time contactin Regent's main office.. THEY DO NOT CARE. They fill up their ships and make lots of money and if you do not return, someone from Crystal or Silversea who has had a bad experience there will come to Regent and take your place. THEY DO NOT CARE...!!!!

The Navigator Crew Go Way Out Of Their Way To Accommodate The Passengers,

S.Heller’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seven Seas Navigator price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin B 918
At the time that the Navigator was refurbished, Regent made the terrible mistake of removing MOST of the built in cabinets and drawers in the suite. Why would they do something so stupid.. obviously the Italian company that managed the refurbishment had never spent a night in any one of the rooms. There is now a major problem finding storage.
It is obvious that this was done to make the room look bigger... So now the room looks bigger with no storage space!
Deck 10 Suite Cabins