3. Regal Princess
if you are considering this ship do not hesitate. the regal is big bold and beautiful in every way. there were six of us age 10 to 85 and we all loved it. the food the service and the entertainment all top notch. I did not think Disney cruise line service could be beat but I think it was on this ship. don't worry about the elevators or the lack of a middle staircase it was not a problem whatsoever. this ship had 3600 people on board but you never felt crowded at any time. embarkation and debarkation was as smooth as ice just fantastic. our cabin steward Dennis our waitress Inessa and our head waiter Bogdon were all the very finest people you would ever want to meet not just on a ship but in everyday life. this was my first princess cruise but it will not be my last. oh and the love boat theme is a very nice touch throughout the week. thank you princess for creating some great memories for my Mom and family.

The very best