3. Costa Victoria
I became pessimistic while read some critics for this cruise, and my family already booked a trip for last December. But since I got into the cruise until the trip finished, my worries turned into satisfaction. First, the food was nice-I love their dessert and cakes!- and we got two times gala dinner with crab and lobster, which was delicious. Restaurants opened as promised, pizza station on midnight was a good idea, our favorite place after night games and dance. A bit critic is the drinking water, it would be much better if they provide more fresh water. Second, the staffs are amazing! They were friendly and nice, you can get information easily, the restaurant staff gave warm ambiance, and the dancers were so energetic. More interesting shows will be a good improvement, although we love the Michael Jackson show. Third, the cabin, pool, jacuzzi, and other facilities were well maintained. Yes, it is not a new cruise, but I saw almost no significant damage in it. Overall, I found it nice and cozy sailing with Costa, just want to give the credit and fair critic despite of bad reviews I saw. Good job!

Great Experience and Nice Staff!

Costa Victoria Cruise Review by LauraVal