3. Golden Princess
My family booked this cruise for us to attend to. On the first day I didn't think anything of it, I assumed the ship would be filled with old people dancing and singing. However I got to realize that there were so may different races and nationalities of all ages that went on this cruise. The food was very good, always fresh and also always served to our table within 5 minutes! Isn't that service! Rooms were always tidied and refreshed by our helper and the bars and pools were exceptional. Very clean, warm and suitable for all ages. There are so may activities that are available on board, such as, table tennis, golf, spas, pools, discos, nigh clubs, basketball court, kids clubs, bars, talent nights, singing nights and performance nights. The places that we visited such as Hobart and Port Arthur were amazing and definitely worth while seeing. It was a week to remember!!!! Thank you deck team :)

High quality service

Golden Princess Cruise Review by lraunik

lraunik’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 16+
Get Golden Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2 B530
The cabin I stayed in for 6 days was absolutely stunning. There was just enough room for my sister and I, including friends that came in and out on late nights. The beds were always made for us in the next morning and the bathroom was cleaner than ever, Our cleaner, the lovely Viqtor, was exceptionally well presented. He was one of the nicest staff members on deck.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins